Personalized Service with Extraordinary Results!
A World of Experience
I'm one of those rarities-a Vancouver native! I grew up here on the West Side & now live in Pt Grey. I also lived in Toronto for 9 years & in London, England for another 3 years where I traveled extensively. That gives me a world of experience I can put to use for you!
Growing up reading the real estate ads with my Dad got me started & now I have over 25 years of sales & marketing experience in real estate & the corporate field. I am now a member of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame.
My life is spent on the West Side, whether it's going to spinning or Pilates or showing homes & meeting clients. Because I've lived & travelled in other parts of the world I appreciate that while Vancouver is relatively small, it offers so much, most of it just 15-20 minutes away.
Some of the ways that I try to make a difference every year:
- an annual bursary to a grade 12 student at Lord Byng going on to study in a real estate related field
- as Co-Chair of the Auction Committee on the VSO Lovers' Ball annual major fund raiser for the Symphony
- cooking "Dinner with Mom" at Friends for Life, a weekly hom made Sunday dinner evernt, cooked & served by volunteers for those living with life threatening diseases
- the Shoes for Kids program at the YWCA which provides modestly priced athletic shoes for children enrolled in the Y Athletic programs on Downtown East Side
- the Boys & Girls Clubs of Vancouver
- Big Sisters-Vancouver
- Kiva-Loans that Change Lives around the world